Feb-March Innovations in Automotive
Apr-May: Electric Vehicles
June-July: Parts, Tools and Equipment
Aug-Sept: Technology and Training
Oct-Nov: Maintenance, Tire and Wheels
WHO ARE THE READERS?
- Finance and Insurance industries
- New and Used Car Dealers
- Parts manufacturers
- Parts distributors and jobbers
- Fleet industry and fleet managers
- Mechanical shop owners
- Tire manufacturers, distributors and tire shop owners
- Collision shop owners
- Towing industry
- Automotive technical school teachers and students
- Automotive colleges
WHY INVEST IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INNOVATION MAGAZINE?
- Our mission is to inform, familiarize and decipher the innovations associated with automotive industry for stakeholders
- We are committed to be the privilege platform for the exchange of ideas and for the creation of business opportunities for stakeholders
- We bring a brand new vision on the automotive industry
- Our team has a long-standing commitment in the automotive industry
- Our expertise is widely recognized by industry stakeholders
- Our collective reputation is second to none
- Canada-wide coverage in both languages
- Publish hard copy as well as electronic ones
- State of the art website and social media
CANADIAN B-to-B INITIATIVE
In 2017, the International Energy Agency announced that the global electric vehicles stock surpassed 2 million units in 2016, up to 60%, from 2015, indicating a rapid market evolution. A day can’t go by without news about a new development in the Automated Vehicle industry. Despite these momentous developments, there is simply no forum currently available in Canada for automotive innovations business-to-business information sharing, discussions and exchanges. We feel privileged to be able to be the first magazine to provide this forum.
|New and Used Car Dealers||3,700||1,800|
|Other Industries (Recyclers)||1,100||700|
|Feb-March||February 8, 2019||February 15, 2019||March 8, 2019|
|Apr-May||April 10, 2019||April 17, 2019||May 7, 2019|
|June-July||June 5, 2019||June 12, 2019||July 9, 2019|
|Aug-Sept||August 8, 2019||August 15, 2019||September 6, 2019|
|Oct-Nov||October 11, 2019||October 18, 2019||November 8, 2019|
|Dec-Jan||December 7, 2019||December 14, 2019||January 4, 2020|
All advertising material MUST be submitted digitally by email or wetransfer.com (for larger file).
High-resolution PDF (300 dpi, CMYK), saved in X1:A format. High-resolution (300dpi, CMYK) TIFF or EPS file
If your digital file is in a different format than above, please contact us to verify acceptability.
When creating your ad
Embed all fonts or outline them.
Make sure all RGB and spot colors are converted to CMYK.
Make sure all images within the ad are 300dpi and CMYK.
When creating a bleed advertisement, make sure all important material is
within the live space and that the bleed size extends on all sides of the ad.
WEB AD SIZES
A – Leaderboard 728 x 90
B – Medium rectangle 300 x 250
C – Half page 300 x 600
D – Large mobile banner 320 x 100
|1 month||6 months||12 months|
|B- Medium Rectangle||$560||$504||$403|
|C- Half Page||$420||$336||$272|
|D- Large Mobile Banner||$340||$272||$218|
MAGAZINE AD SIZES
16.25” x 10.875”
7.125” x 9.875” (both pages)
8.125” x 10.875”
7.125” x 9.875”
3.575” x 10.125”
7.125” x 4.5”
3.575” x 4.75”
7.125” x 2.5”
7.125” x 3.25”
NEWSLETTER AD SIZES
Banner 580 x 70
CONTRACT & COPY CONDITIONS
Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content (including text, representations and illustrations of advertisements printed, and also assume responsibility for any claims and costs arising from against the publisher.
Advertisers and advertising agencies agree that the publisher shall not be responsible for its failure to publish any advertisement.
Prices are subject to services tax where applicable.
Advertisers who file Canadian tax returns can claim the advertising costs of the publication as business expenses.