Dare Forward 2030: Stellantis’ Strategic Plan for Forward-Looking Freedom (continued)
As mentioned last week, Stellantis N.V. recently unveiled Dare Forward 2030, its bold Strategic Plan for the next decade, which will enable Stellantis employees to be the best at creating value for all stakeholders. Stellantis is committed to becoming the industry champion in the fight against climate change, achieving zero carbon emissions by 2038.
The third key element of the Dare Forward 2030 strategic plan is
Stellantis’ ambition: to create unparalleled value for all its stakeholders while leaving room for entrepreneurship.
– Achieve one-third online sales globally by 2030; launch a global marketplace allowing Stellantis customers to access all Stellantis products and services online
– Give more autonomy to seven businesses with high profitability potential: mobility, financial services, used vehicles, parts and services, DaaS (Data as a Service), circular economy, commercial vehicles
– Take leadership position in the commercial vehicle market, with 26 new products and electric models in all segments, including the new Ram 1500 BEV
– More than 25% of global net sales generated from regions other than Greater Europe or North America.
– China: implementing an asset-light business model to reduce fixed costs and limit geopolitical risks, with net sales of €20 billion
The next two items will be presented to you in the coming weeks. Stay tuned !