COVID-19 health and safety for workers : Free training course from CSMO-Auto
As businesses gradually resume operations, we need to change the way we do things to reduce the risk of getting or transmitting COVID-19.
It’s important to ensure that all workers have the tools and knowledge to apply the recommended prevention measures in the short, medium and long-term. To help workers protect themselves and others from the virus, CSMO-Auto is offering a new online training course on effective hygiene and sanitation measures in the context of the pandemic.
Workers who take the free course can expect to gain a basic knowledge of COVID-19, its symptoms and modes of transmission, as well as:
- health and safety measures to prevent the spread of the virus;
- how to apply general or specific prevention measures in the right way and at the right frequency;
- his or her rights and obligations as a worker;
- how to recognize and report risky situations.
Topics covered include:
- basics of COVID-19
- hand washing and physical distancing
- respiratory hygiene and face covering
- maintenance of workstations, tools and common areas
- mental health
- reinforcement of knowledge and habits
This training is intended for all retail workers who are preparing to return to work or who are already working. Click here for more information. Please note: the training platform is optimized to work with Chrome and Firefox browsers.