Dare Forward 2030: Stellantis’ Blueprint for Cutting-Edge Freedom of Mobility (Suite)
As mentioned last week, Stellantis N.V. recently unveiled Dare Forward 2030, its bold Strategic Plan for the next decade, which will enable Stellantis employees to be the best at creating value for all stakeholders. Stellantis is committed to becoming the industry champion in the fight against climate change, achieving zero carbon emissions by 2038.
The second key element of the Dare Forward 2030 strategic plan is
Stellantis’ ambition: to build on breakthrough ideas to deliver safe, clean and affordable mobility solutions.
- Confirm commitments made at EV Day and Software Day
- Increase battery capacity by 140 gigawatt hours (GWh) to 400 GWh
- Integrate fuel cell/hydrogen technology into large commercial vehicles by 2024; first delivery in the U.S. by 2025; continue with integration into pickup trucks
- In partnership with Waymo, pave the way for environmentally responsible “Delivery as a Service
- Announcing the Stellantis Corporate Venture Fund with €300 million in seed funding for advanced technology adoption
The next three items will be brought to you in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!