Big news in the electric vehicle industry
The High Voltage Mechanical Program is expanding. Alain Côté, president of Alain Côté Auto Parts and of the program itself, is proud to launch the High Voltage Mechanical Program in Quebec. The program is offered by participating NAPA Auto Parts stores in collaboration with the Comité paritaire de l’industrie des services automobiles’ EV Skills training program. CAA-Quebec is also one of the initiators of the training program and supports EV Skills. The High Voltage Mechanics Program is intended for NAPA AUTOPRO and NAPA AutoCare mechanics and garages.
Its goal is to provide a framework for the maintenance and repair of electric and hybrid vehicles.
The provincial launch of the High Voltage Mechanic Program is intended to allow more mechanics and garages to become members, sponsored by their respective NAPA Auto Parts stores. Currently, the participating stores are :
– The four Alain Côté Auto Parts locations (L’Ancienne-Lorette, Saint-Nicolas, Saint-Raymond and
– Pièces d’auto CPR, in Beauport;
– Pièces d’auto Rémy Ferland, in Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré;
– The three J.P. Racette auto parts stores (Saint-Lin-Laurentides, Saint-Jacques and Rawdon);
– The two branches of Pièces d’auto et de camions F. Sigouin (Rigaud and Vaudreuil-Dorion);
– Les Pièces d’auto Saint-Jérôme, in Saint-Jérôme;
– Pièces d’auto Dan Prud’homme, in Papineauville.
– Carrefour industriel Ldg inc. in Mont-Laurier
– Pièces d’auto P & B Gareau, in Mont-Tremblant
– Norbec auto parts, in Val-D’or
– Carrefour industriel Senneterre, in Senneterre
Many other NAPA Auto Parts stores have shown a keen interest in joining the program as participating stores and offering their NAPA AUTOPRO and AutoCare shops and garages the opportunity to become members.
“The provincial launch of the High Voltage Mechanical Program is the result of the great interest shown by many players in the automotive parts industry. We are eager for participating NAPA stores and program members to be leaders in the electric and hybrid vehicle maintenance and repair market,” says Alain Côté, President of Alain Côté Auto Parts and the High Voltage Mechanical Program.
By entrusting their electric or hybrid vehicles to one of the members of the High Voltage Mechanical Program, owners are assured of dealing with a garage or mechanical workshop that meets the highest industry standards for the maintenance and repair of these types of vehicles.
For more information, please contact Dany Rouleau, Coordinator, High Voltage Mechanical Program. Telephone: 418 580-2972.
E-mail address: [email protected] Website: pmht.ca